165Zoo Monday!

    Oct 5 6:14 AM
      Hi Babywearers!

      Our first International Babywearing Week Event, a meet-up at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park, is this Monday, October 8th, at 10:00 AM.  Weather looks good - chilly maybe (50s) but low chance of rain.  Since the zoo opens at 10:00, we can meet out front or right in the lobby once it's unlocked.  Lets all try our best to be on time because I'm sure everyone's little ones won't want to wait in the lobby for long!  If anyone needs to contact me, my cell phone number is 315-345-9523.    You can call or text, or I also have email access on my phone so you can email as well.

      Shoot me an email (or reply to group) if you're planning to attend so we know who to expect.

      Also, to anyone attending any IBW event, please print/fill out/sign this "model release" so BWI can use any pictures you're featured in.  The top part is for you and the bottom part is for your children.  Each adult needs his/her own form so families with both parents attending, please bring two forms.  You only need one form for all the events of the week, so it's okay if you forget Monday as long as you get it to us later in the week.  If you prefer, you can scan and email it to me.  Here's the form:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bwBdiTd9HxoVzv67rkDNDi00xpkbVIel0z1nDtfOWEE/mobilebasic?authkey=CPLY9MsI

      See you next week!

      President, Babywearing International of Central New York

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic