145Ergo Sport Winner!

    Aug 3, 2012
      We are so grateful for all of our new members and renewals during the month of July!  Your membership donations help to support babywearing education and advocacy at both the local and international level.

      It is now our pleasure to announce the winner of a brand new Ergo Sport, selected by random.org, <drumroll please>

      JANNA WEISBROD!!!!!!

      Janna, shoot me an e-mail off-list (if you just click reply it will go to the whole group, you need to specify "sender only") and we can arrange how I can get it to you :)

      Congratulations, Janna!