135Babywearing International Meeting Saturday June 16th

    Jun 9, 2012
      This is a reminder that this month's meeting of Babywearing International of Central New York will be held next Saturday, June 16th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      In honor of Fathers' Day, we'll be discussing babywearing DADS but as always, we'll provide lots of information and help for moms who want to learn about and try new baby carriers too!  This is a great opportunity to bring your partner so you can both learn a lot, and our meetings are always kid-friendly.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!