      From: Tina Crowley <crowleykl04@...>
      To: "CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com" <CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 11:13 PM
      Subject: [CNYBabywearers] FS: Beco Butterfly 2 (Lauren) & fleece sling

      Thought I would see if anyone in this group is interested in buying my Beco Butterfly 2 carrier - attached is a photo...my hubby's feet not included :-) (sorry for the awful photo quality)  I bought it new and have never actually used this carrier, just couldn't get it to work for me. I have the box and instructional DVD.

      I also have a fleece sling (size sm), which I bought second hand and never used - didn't realize it was a size small (it's more like a tube top on me than a sling, lol).

      I will be at this month's meeting (Sat, 11/19) and will bring both carriers if you'd like to see or try them out in person.

      Tina

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic