Re: about 5 Axis controll board

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi,

      Are you talking about the breakout board that goes between the
      computer's parallel port and the motor amps ?
      If so, no one I know of makes 5-axis boards so I made my own but you
      could buy two 3-axis boards.
      I'm discussing with a developer ways of making his boards suitable
      for 5-axis and 6-axis machines. If anyone is interested in these when
      available then could you contact me off-list.

      Rab

      --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "ironfly1" <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
      > Dear All:
      > I'm a new menber of this family, I ask for how to get 5 Axis
      controll
      > board? kits or circuits, Thank somebody tell me!
      >
      > ironfly
    • 蒼蠅 鐵
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
        I have 3 axis controll board*2, but It all run in
        print port, not rs-232, we should select RS-232
        controll board? or run in print port is enough?

        ironfly

        --- rainnea <yahoo@...> 的訊息:

        ---------------------------------

        <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
        > Dear All:
        > I'm a new menber of this family, I ask for how to
        get 5 Axis
        controll
        > board? kits or circuits, Thank somebody tell me!
        >
        > ironfly

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

        Yahoo!奇摩Messenger6.0
        信箱搭配即時通, 溝通樂趣無窮!
        http://tw.messenger.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
          What control boards do you have ?

          You can add a 2nd printer port to your computer and run a board from
          each when using Mach2:
          http://www.artofcnc.ca

          Rab

          --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, »aÃÇ ÅK <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
          > I have 3 axis controll board*2, but It all run in
          > print port, not rs-232, we should select RS-232
          > controll board? or run in print port is enough?
          >
          > ironfly

          > --- rainnea <yahoo@r...> ªº°T®§¡G
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Hi,
          >
          > Are you talking about the breakout board that goes
          > between the
          > computer's parallel port and the motor amps ?
          > If so, no one I know of makes 5-axis boards so I made
          > my own but you
          > could buy two 3-axis boards.
          > I'm discussing with a developer ways of making his
          > boards suitable
          > for 5-axis and 6-axis machines. If anyone is
          > interested in these when
          > available then could you contact me off-list.
          >
          > Rab
          >

          > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "ironfly1"
          > <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
          > > Dear All:
          > > I'm a new menber of this family, I ask for how to
          > get 5 Axis
          > controll
          > > board? kits or circuits, Thank somebody tell me!
          > >
          > > ironfly
        • 蒼蠅 鐵
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
            My control board is MM2001, It can run up to 4 Axis, I
            fix it from 3 Axis to 4 Axis, usually many people use
            it run in foam cutter

            ironfly

            --- rainnea <yahoo@...> 的訊息:

            ---------------------------------

            --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, 蒼蠅 鐵

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
              Looks like you should be able to run two of those boards from two
              printer ports,

            • 蒼蠅 鐵
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
                Thanks! I will try it, when I have windows XP

                --- rainnea <yahoo@...> 的訊息:

                ---------------------------------

                <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
                > My control board is MM2001, It can run up to 4 Axis,
                > fix it from 3 Axis to 4 Axis, usually many people
                use
                > it run in foam cutter
                >
                > ironfly
                >

                > --- rainnea <yahoo@r...> 的訊息:
                >
                > ---------------------------------
                > What control boards do you have ?
                >
                > You can add a 2nd printer port to your computer and
                > run a board from
                > each when using Mach2:
                > http://www.artofcnc.ca
                >
                > Rab
                >
                > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, 蒼蠅 鐵
                > <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
                > > I have 3 axis controll board*2, but It all run in
                > > print port, not rs-232, we should select RS-232
                > > controll board? or run in print port is enough?
                > >
                > > ironfly
                >
                > > --- rainnea <yahoo@r...> 的訊息:
                > >
                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Are you talking about the breakout board that goes
                > > between the
                > > computer's parallel port and the motor amps ?
                > > If so, no one I know of makes 5-axis boards so I
                > made
                > > my own but you
                > > could buy two 3-axis boards.
                > > I'm discussing with a developer ways of making his
                > > boards suitable
                > > for 5-axis and 6-axis machines. If anyone is
                > > interested in these when
                > > available then could you contact me off-list.
                > >
                > > Rab
                > >

                > > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "ironfly1"
                > > <ironfly1@y...> wrote:
                > > > Dear All:
                > > > I'm a new menber of this family, I ask for how
                > > get 5 Axis
                > > controll
                > > > board? kits or circuits, Thank somebody tell me!
                > > >
                > > > ironfly
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                Yahoo!