Re: Problem With 4.02 & GMAX

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Ian,

      I released 4.02 in a rush for Tim to use the CSV import function, the
      4.xx versions are using a lot of new code and don't have all features
      enabled yet, try 4.03 that I've just uploaded.

      Jeff, I'm still workng on your machine setup, currently only XYZ and
      XYZA are enabled in ver 4.03, but you'll see from the XYZA setup
      where I'm going with the vizualisation of the rotary axes which
      should be a lot easier to use.

      All the best,

      Rab,

      PS. good point about the stepover default, I've changed it to 10