RE: cnc tool kit .ini file

  • cactus00000001
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

       Hello, I am trying to find the cnc toolkit.ini file also. I am a new member and when I tryed to look in the file systyem I get oops not authorised message. Thanks Geoff

      --- In cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <dmauch@...> wrote:

      Thanks. Not sure how I missed you post until today.
      Thanks again
      Dan mauch

      --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:

      > I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
      > Cheers!
      >
      > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@

    • fabri_1000
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

         Hi cactus , welcome!

        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

         Hello, I am trying to find the cnc toolkit.ini file also. I am a new member and when I tryed to look in the file systyem I get oops not authorised message. Thanks Geoff

        --- In cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <dmauch@...> wrote:

        Thanks. Not sure how I missed you post until today.
        Thanks again
        Dan mauch

        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:

        > I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
        > Cheers!
        >
        > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
        > >
        > > I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@

      • klickcue
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

          Thank for reporting the problem with the new Yahoo! interface.

          All should be able to see and edit the Files section now.

          You need to read this "How Install CNC Toolkit" :

          http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/1G4uUnYuBr77R8tIAilFIG9DJm3SIMcZ1tbUEoEjQIYmPHDGncuJ2UTsnZTg7bO9pNWlsEJ2nV_Xi1t8zklbTQ/LatestBeta/How_to_Install_CNC_Toolkit

          You need the latest .ms or .mse depending on your needs.