Re: GMAX - ToolPath question regarding Shaker Centerpost

  • jdebott1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 5:37 PM
      -Okay, after a full day's work on this, I have it solved.

      Created a 2d dxf in ViaCad, converted it to 3D object in GMAX using Lathe Modifier tool. Created a Spline Object for this, and then a ToolPath using CNC ToolKit. Completed Gcode and exported out.

      Easy as pie, now that I know how to do this . . .

      JD