cnc tool kit .ini file

  • danmauch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
      I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@...
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
        I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
        Cheers!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2013
          Thanks. Not sure how I missed you post until today.
          Thanks again
          Dan mauch

          --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:

          > I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
          > Cheers!
          >
          > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@

        • cactus00000001
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

             Hello, I am trying to find the cnc toolkit.ini file also. I am a new member and when I tryed to look in the file systyem I get oops not authorised message. Thanks Geoff

            --- In cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <dmauch@...> wrote:

            Thanks. Not sure how I missed you post until today.
            Thanks again
            Dan mauch

            --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:

            > I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
            > Cheers!
            >
            > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
            > >
            > > I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@

          • fabri_1000
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

               Hi cactus , welcome!

              --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

               Hello, I am trying to find the cnc toolkit.ini file also. I am a new member and when I tryed to look in the file systyem I get oops not authorised message. Thanks Geoff

              --- In cnc_toolkit@yahoogroups.com, <dmauch@...> wrote:

              Thanks. Not sure how I missed you post until today.
              Thanks again
              Dan mauch

              --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mike@...> wrote:

              > I just posted one in Files section. Not in a sub-folder. Note that the values set defaults & should be changed to match your machine setup.
              > Cheers!
              >
              > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
              > >
              > > I have a friend that is helping me with a 5 axis Gcode file. He has the parts in and everything is working up to the point of posting the G code but when he gets there it says that the .ini file is missing. Can someone place it in the file section or email me a copy. dmauch@

            • klickcue
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

                Thank for reporting the problem with the new Yahoo! interface.

                All should be able to see and edit the Files section now.

                You need to read this "How Install CNC Toolkit" :

                http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/1G4uUnYuBr77R8tIAilFIG9DJm3SIMcZ1tbUEoEjQIYmPHDGncuJ2UTsnZTg7bO9pNWlsEJ2nV_Xi1t8zklbTQ/LatestBeta/How_to_Install_CNC_Toolkit

                You need the latest .ms or .mse depending on your needs.