Re: New file uploaded to CNC_Toolkit

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 15, 2013
      Hello Yves . . . & anyone else . . . I know that Rhino & Max are very different, but scripting & graphics are the same anywhere, it's just the way you go about accomplishing the goal that changes. I actually think Rhino/GH have more to offer than Max. But you're right, the parallel lines or radial, spiral or what have you, may not be the best way to go about it, but I think we can change that later.

      I just posted a new file that has a slider simulation of a Spindle/AaxisHead.

      The big thing right now is that my angles are not calculating right. I must have something messed up in the VB script . . . but it flips the C axis around 180deg when the A angle goes negative & the spindle ends up facing the wrong direction.

      Also, I have to track down why the tooltip is showing in the material - missed something there.

      I wouldn't say a toy really. . . it's just a start that's all.

      Let me know what you think of the simulation. We could just make it a cluster once it works right.

      Forge ahead . . .
      Cheers!

      Message 141 of 141 , Mar 27
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNC_Toolkit
        group.

        File : /meslab 3ds export mesh as.png
        Uploaded by : lumbrosod <lumbrod@...>
        Description : meshlab 3ds export