Re: New file uploaded to CNC_Toolkit

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 14, 2013
      Yes, this is awesome Yves. The ToolKit is simple & so is this. This is great! I'll post some feedback later.

      I agree, we should write for our machines & the others will fall in place. mine is a 5 axis head/head - either A/C or B/C depending on how I set 0deg.C.

      I'm combining that generic generator with a couple others, see if I can get a toolpath for this piece of maple.

      I'll post something a little later. GH + Rh file so you can see what's up. I'll try to put some comments in there as well.

      I definitely find this useful, Thanks! I trust that it's useful for you as well?

      Forging ahead . . .
      Cheers!

      Message 141 of 141 , Mar 27, 2015
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNC_Toolkit
        group.

        File : /meslab 3ds export mesh as.png
        Uploaded by : lumbrosod <lumbrod@...>
        Description : meshlab 3ds export