re Mach3 screens

  • diyexpert@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hi
      I have loaded the 6 axis Mach3 screens from the files section they look ideal however on the positioning page I cant see what key actually jogs the axis.
      Anyone help
      Clive
    • James Connerton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
        Hi Clive,
          Try the tab key.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
          Nothing this normally brings the jog screen into play on regular screens
          Clive

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
            I just goto the assign hotkeys section and setup my keyboard there.
            Rab
            http://cnc-toolkit.com/

          • diyexpert@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
              Ok fine as long as I wasn't missing anything obvious