Gmax tutorials

  • diyexpert@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi all
      Having a problem with the 140mb tutorial file from cnc for free site.
      Having downloaded it twice and tried to unzip it it tells me its not a valid win 32 bit file, any ideas.
      Clive
    • yohoodi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "diyexpert@..." <diyexpert@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        > Having a problem with the 140mb tutorial file from cnc for free site.
        > Having downloaded it twice and tried to unzip it it tells me its not a valid win 32 bit file, any ideas.
        > Clive

        Hi There,

        sorry to hear of your problems... I have tested the download.. and it seems to be ok.. I don't get the "not win 32 app error message".

        I think this may happen if for some reason the download is incomplete. The downloaded file size should be 141.38 mb. The file should self-extract.. or if you just want part of the bundled files, extract with winzip, winrar, 7zip or any 'standard' extractor.

        hope this helps

        Danny