CAMel 5-axis CAM Grasshopper plugin for Rhino

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Edmund has been busy with his development of CAMel, he showed me an earlier version when he visited during the summer, a very interesting project.
      Check it out at;
      http://maxwelldemon.com/2011/09/29/camel/

      Rab
      http://www.cnc-toolkit.com
    • thomas sanders
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        ok, thought I was getting the hang of the cnc toolkit, trying to pocket a half mold, cant seem to get the zigzag out of the outside edge profile cut at the surface,they are at a angle, stepover at .1  bit at .2?
        the,  zigzag is bigger than stepover, dont think that is it, or is it?  what am I doing wrong?