Re: download cnc_toolkit ??

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 12:01 PM
      Did you find the folder in the files section ?

      Direct link;

      --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "recycling100" <menzies99@...>
      wrote:

      > I looked in the files section to download cnc_toolkit but couldn't
      > find it. Would someone who knows the answer please tell me...
      >
      > Thanks

    • Art Vandalay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8 12:13 PM
        Rainnea,
            Any luck with the latest version having xyzbc capability natively? A forum member showed me how to work around it but it would be nice to have it without having to run it through another file convertor.
        Thanks!
        Ken

        Did you find the folder in the files section ?

        Direct link;

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CNC_ Toolkit/files/ LatestBeta/

        Rab

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8 1:04 PM
          Hi Ken,

          Soon I hope.
          I'm just in the middle of a re-write of the XYZAB mode for a customer
          with a very specific job requirement.

          The XYZAC and XYZBC modes will be next.

          Rab

          --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, Art Vandalay <middyeasy@...>