gmax/cnc toolkit crash

  • wassupcrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2008
      hi i am very new to gmax/cnc toolkit. i have been running through the
      user tutorial from cnc4free.com to try and get used to using these
      programs. my problem is that whenever i press the toolpath from shape
      button, gmax crashes and i have to close it. i am using v1.2 of gmax
      and have got 4.26.mse cnc toolkit. iam running windows xp with sp2 on
      an athalon xp3200 processor with 1gb ram if this helps. any help would
      be much appreciated as this seems an excellent program.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        Hi,

        Sorry to hear about your crashes. Does GMAX crash when you're using it
        normally ?

        Rab