Show off your projects!

  • proshoppublishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hey Everybody,

      Show us what you've produced with your CNC!

      We recently launched the projects pages, but are looking forward to
      populating them with your creations. (We can even link it back to your
      personal site.)

      We currently have posted rocketbelt parts, black powder cannons, and a
      custom mounted motorcycle supercharger.

      ProShop projects were placed here:
      http://www.proshoppublishing.com/projects_proshop.html

      Just thought I'd throw it out there if you wanted a place to show your
      trophies to your friends and family. :)

      Best,
      Joanna
      www.proshoppublishing.com