Information regarding CNC Milling machines......Please help

  • kodikulam.george
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi,

      May I introduce myself as George K. Joseph.I am grad student doing my
      masters in mechanical.

      I am doing a project on the Function and System analysis of a CNC
      milling machine.

      I want to know the mechanical and control system of a 3 , 4, 5 and 6
      axes cnc milling machine.

      I mean the complete study of the multi-axis machines.....their axes
      movements....etc....

      Can anyone please help me in this regard.

      Thank You,

      regards,
      George.
    • guzakaka
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hello George,

        I think for you to get the information you need you will have to be a
        little more specific in your search. "complete study" covers a huge
        area and in most cases more than any single person will probably be
        willing to spend the amount of time it would take to explain,
        assuming a single individual knows all there is to know on the
        subject.

        Give a list of what you need and you will most likely get the help
        you need. You might also try www.cnczone.com as it is a huge cnc
        site, but do keep in my mind my above suggestion on being specific.

        Mike

        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "kodikulam.george"