Re: rotary tables

  • gawnca
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      I have several of these and they have extensive machine work done to
      them in order to configure them like Rab has done. They were first
      designed for tracking satalites and that program didn't fly. The guy
      bought a pallet of them. He keeps saying he's down to his last few
      but they keep showing up on ebay. You'll have to decide how you want
      them set up and then build the mounting brackets and I suggest
      changing out the motor. If you run them as they are, they are very slow.

      --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "cramsession1" <cramsession1@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        There's some pictures in the Photos section of this group which may
        help - also review the forum archives for discussions,

        Rab