rotary tables

  • enj1965
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      wherer can we get those CNC rotary tables for the B and C axis ...same
      as the one posted on rainnea web site or Similar...thks..Elie
    • gawnca
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZvetracerQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "enj1965" <enj1965@...> wrote:

        > wherer can we get those CNC rotary tables for the B and C axis ...same
        > as the one posted on rainnea web site or Similar...thks..Elie

      • Elie Jabbour
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          Thks for reply..ths guy on ebay does not want to sell me since i cant pay through paypal (where i am paypal cannot work due to security issues...Lebanon) plus he is not willing to get paid neither by western union or bank transfer...and he is no longer answering my emails...so please another possible source for those rotary...or can someone get them for me and i pay extra ...i dont know ...need some help...thks...Elie

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            Don't know what to tell you then. This is the only source I've found.
            Rab may know of someone else.

            --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, Elie Jabbour <enj1965@...> wrote:

            > Thks for reply..ths guy on ebay does not want to sell me since i
            cant pay through paypal (where i am paypal cannot work due to security
            issues...Lebanon) plus he is not willing to get paid neither by
            western union or bank transfer...and he is no longer answering my
            emails...so please another possible source for those rotary...or can
            someone get them for me and i pay extra ...i dont know ...need some
            help...thks...Elie

          • cramsession1
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2007
              I have two of these. Took apart one to see how the gears are in
              place. How was the one shown on the CNC Toolkit Website connected to
              this thing? Does anyone have any ideas?

              I want to use one of these as a 4th axis.

              Thanks -

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
                I have several of these and they have extensive machine work done to
                them in order to configure them like Rab has done. They were first
                designed for tracking satalites and that program didn't fly. The guy
                bought a pallet of them. He keeps saying he's down to his last few
                but they keep showing up on ebay. You'll have to decide how you want
                them set up and then build the mounting brackets and I suggest
                changing out the motor. If you run them as they are, they are very slow.

                --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "cramsession1" <cramsession1@...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
                  There's some pictures in the Photos section of this group which may
                  help - also review the forum archives for discussions,

                  Rab