A Newbie's Guide To Woodworking

  • stanhrpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      My name is Stan and I want to tell you about a new site that I have
      created for share my book with people interested in woodworking.

      This ebook has everything you need to know about woodworking.

      The url for download the book is:

      http://www.woodworkingfornewbies.com
      <http://www.woodworkingfornewbies.com>

      Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you on the other side.

      Stan