Anyone still looking for rotary drives...

  • fifty_ohm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      I just ordered a couple of the rotary drives from
      http://www.in-front.com/ if anyone is still interested. Total price
      was $85 for two drives which included shipping. He says he still has a
      bunch ready to go.
    • Tim Straz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        Thank you for the link.

        Does anyone have these drives? I have a set of Pittman motors with a
        2" OD housing and .25" shaft that I would like to replace the stock
        motors with. I'm curious if the retrofit is possible? Thanks.

        --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "fifty_ohm" <fifty_ohm@...> wrote:

        > I just ordered a couple of the rotary drives from
        > http://www.in-front.com/ if anyone is still interested. Total price
        > was $85 for two drives which included shipping. He says he still has a
        > bunch ready to go.

      • nattyone960
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
          --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Straz" <tim@...> wrote:

          > Thank you for the link.
          >
          > Does anyone have these drives? I have a set of Pittman motors with
          > 2" OD housing and .25" shaft that I would like to replace the stock
          > motors with. I'm curious if the retrofit is possible? Thanks.
          >

          > --- In CNC_Toolkit@yahoogroups.com, "fifty_ohm" <fifty_ohm@> wrote:
          > >

          > > I just ordered a couple of the rotary drives from
          > > http://www.in-front.com/ if anyone is still interested. Total
          price
          > > was $85 for two drives which included shipping. He says he still
          has a
          > > bunch ready to go.

          I haved two from him as well.
          Howto: the bracket to make it 4th Axis and 5th Axis?