42785 axis Trunnion table G Gcode

  • danmauch
    Jan 14, 2014

      I emailed Rab to see if he would look at the cnctool_kit script to see what the problem is with generating G code for  a 5 axis trunnion type system. He says that he didn't have a trunnion type machine but said that anyone with programming skills should be able to fix the problem with it. I can generate 3 axis code that looks good but whenever I try to generate XYZAC or XYZAB gcode it come out really screwy. Is anyone up to fixing the  toolkit? BTW the one type of trunnion table on eBay from china does work pretty good. with G code generated by my friend.See  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0zMushHRc
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic