File - Global Member Map

  • CMT-Support@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Sep 1, 2010
      For those members that are interested, here is a link to a world map showing the location of some of our members.

      ALL members are welcome to enter their city, state, country location if they wish.

      NO other information is collected and it is a totally free service. Your information will NOT be given or sold to any other web site or service or used for anything more than to just show your location.

      You also have the ability to leave a short message and/or a small photo IF you wish, as a few have already done.

      http://www.frappr.com/cmtsupport

      Please note that "some" members seem to have a problem viewing the map or the information at the site. If you do have a problem, you may want to take a look at their HELP/FAQ section, which is located at the following link..

      http://www.frappr.com/?a=doc§ion=faq

      or contact the group moderators by sending an email to:

      CMT-Support-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • CMT-Support@yahoogroups.com