Winter Concert Dec. 6th / Meeting Dec. 7th

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2011

      Hey guys –

      Reminder that we committed to help with the Winter Concert next Tues, Dec. 6th. The more the better, but we need at least six guys there @ 6pm. Tasks are setting up chairs, audio system and general trouble-shooting. We’ll need some fresh hands around 8pm to help with break down. Please reply and sign up.

      Our next meeting is Weds, Dec. 7th, McNally’s as usual. Socializing starts @ 6:30pm, meeting from 7pm-9pm. We had a great turnout and conversations last month. Our collective efforts are bringing many positive changes to Claremont, and we have lots of encouraging news to report. Look forward to more of your good company and work.

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Patrick

    • Samuel Martinez
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2011

        Hello Carroll, Patrick, et al,

        I'll be there at 6 o'clock.

        Sam

      • David Gibbons

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2011
                I will try and arrive by 6. Count me in to help break down afterwords.

                Kevin

                j k keck
                oakland, california

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
                  Carroll,

                  I can help with the break-down at 8.00pm

                  Sam.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011

                    Right on, guys. Thanks for the prompt replies and big turnout. We’ll make easy work of this.

                    Let’s meet in the gym at 6pm, and spread out from there.

                    Cheers,

                    Carroll