Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Extension Cord from Rockridge Out and About

  • Brent Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Thought I saw it when cleaning up auction night, not sure but there were several of those being used. It may still be there or someone took it along with the others we piled up.

      - Brent
        Sent from my Jedi iPad

      On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Patrick Zak <patrickzak@...> wrote:

      Craig Brandt is missing a 100 ft orange extension cord that he brought to Rockridge Out and About.  It has piece of tape with "Annika Prager" on it.  If you might know where it is or happen to run across it please let us know.

      Thanks