Knights of the Roundtable December 14, 2010 Meeting

  • The Lipp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010
      Knights!

      I want to say that last nights meeting was very productive.
      Patrick, thank you for the updates on the Pancake Breakfast. (IT'S ON FOR APRIL
      30th 2011)We will defintely make it another successful Knights event.

      I think the view points,concerns, etc. that were given on our topics of
      discussion were right on. The ideas were just flowing! I like the feel of our
      group. Were small but mighty! Let's continue to make it happen. Im looking
      forward to our next meeting, which will be off site (location TBD)

      I will have the minutes of our meeting put up by Friday (if not sooner)

      Ken