Dad's Club Meeting, 10/5/2011, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dad's Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 5, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • Samuel Martinez
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

        Dear All Dads,

        I planned to be there, but my wife is taking me to the opera for my 60th! .

        See you next month.

        Sam
        Marco's Papa
        8th grader