RE: [Claremont Dads Club] Back to School Night BBQ

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2011

      I’m in. I took care of buying the food and drinks for the Back to School BBQ we did last year. I can do that again this year.

      We showed a movie last year too. Should we do that again this year?

      Carroll

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2011
        Count me in too.  I have additional camping stuff that may be of use including a folding table, partially filled LP gas tank/stove (for baked beans) and some gas lanterns.

        j k keck
        oakland, california

      • kentreno@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2011