Wednesday's meeting

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
      Hi Dads,

      This week we will be once again meeting at McNally's on College Ave. 6:30 social, 7:00 meeting (in the back room).

      The Claremont Auction is coming up and there is an easy way for you to pitch in: bring a bottle of wine for the instant wine cellar and/or some beer for the instant beer cave (new this year!). Please contribute decent hooch (it doesn't need to be expensive but it shouldn't be swill). You can bring contributions to this meeting.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Cheers,
      Kag
    • Paul Kagiwada
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2013
        Hi All!

        This week's meeting is our annual crab feed at Art's Crab Shak! We will be following our usual schedule with a lot less meeting and a lot more sea food. A few things to note:

        - Art's is at 4031 Broadway
        - We'll meet for drinks at the bar around 6:30 and head to the back room for dinner around 7:00
        - Bring cash for dinner (usually around $30) and maybe a little extra to help reimburse Morris for the Halloween party pizza he bought for the kids in the after school program

        I hope to see you all there. Bonus points and beers for anyone who brings a new member!

        Cheers,
        Kag