Auction Bar

  • kentreno@...
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 16, 2013
      For the auction we will start with for shifts, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9 and 9-10. I will need 3 people per shift. Let me know your preferred shift and I will make up the schedule. If we have overflow we can shorten shifts or give Paul a hand with food where needed.

      They also want to do a instant beer cave along with the wine celler. If anyone wants to donate a bottle or two of there favorite beer, just bring it to the next dads club meeting.

      Thank You,
      Kent

    • Greg Hendsch
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 16, 2013

        Hi Kent,
        I can do a shift 7-8.
        Greg Hendsch

        On Sep 16, 2013 6:50 PM, <kentreno@...> wrote:

        For the auction we will start with for shifts, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9 and 9-10. I will need 3 people per shift. Let me know your preferred shift and I will make up the schedule. If we have overflow we can shorten shifts or give Paul a hand with food where needed.

        They also want to do a instant beer cave along with the wine celler. If anyone wants to donate a bottle or two of there favorite beer, just bring it to the next dads club meeting.

        Thank You,
        Kent

      • Rick Prime
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 16, 2013
          I can do 6-7 or 7-8 as needed.

          Rick

          Sent from my iPad

        • brekkebros@...
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 18, 2013
            Good to see you last night, just a reminder Patrick Zak and I will do the
            7-8 PM shift.
            Thanks for organizing,
            Kristofer

          • kentreno@...
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 18, 2013
              The 7pm to 8pm shift is full.

              Kent
            • Paul Kagiwada
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 16, 2014
                Hey Dads,

                I’m working with the auction team on setup – figuring out what goes where, what we need to borrow or rent, etc. As you probably know, we are holding the auction at the Humanist Hall this year. It’s a really cool space with a great outside area. The inside space is much smaller so we are going to put the bar out back. We’d like to have a bar-height bar (41 inches?). We are seeing if a rental space will donate one or if we can get a deal, but I also thought I’d see if any of you would like to volunteer to make something. It could be as simple as planks clamped to something (with or without a tablecloth, depending how it looks) or it could be a more fully constructed piece.

                Let me know if you’d be interested in putting something like this together (or if you already have something of this ilk we could use).

                Hope to see you all at next week’s Dads Club meeting!

                Cheers,
                Kag
              • kentreno@...
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 7, 2014
                  Hi Guys,
                  Here are the time slots for the auction bar. If possible, please give more than one slot option,

                  5:30-6:30
                  6:30-7:30
                  7:30-8:30
                  8:30-9:30
                  9:30-10:30

                  Also, if you could donate a 6 pack or a 22oz or 2 to the beer cave, it would be a great help. Just shoot me an email and I can pick up.

                  Thanks for all the support,
                  Kent