Back to School Night BBQ

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24 6:06 PM
      Wed Sept 21st is back to school night at Claremont (5:30 to 7:30).  The PTA was hoping that the dad's club could help put together a BBQ as a community builder.  I think it is a great idea and something that shouldn't be too hard to pull off.  I have a gas grill that I could bring over.

      What do you guys think -- can you help out at this event?

      Patrick
    • kenneth tramiel
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24 9:36 PM
        Count me in

        Wed Sept 21st is back to school night at Claremont (5:30 to 7:30).  The PTA was hoping that the dad's club could help put together a BBQ as a community builder.  I think it is a great idea and something that shouldn't be too hard to pull off.  I have a gas grill that I could bring over.

        What do you guys think -- can you help out at this event?

        Patrick

      • David Gibbons
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25 6:14 AM
          I'm in

          Sent from my iPhone

          Count me in

          Wed Sept 21st is back to school night at Claremont (5:30 to 7:30).  The PTA was hoping that the dad's club could help put together a BBQ as a community builder.  I think it is a great idea and something that shouldn't be too hard to pull off.  I have a gas grill that I could bring over.

          What do you guys think -- can you help out at this event?

          Patrick

        • Carroll Moore
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25 7:25 AM

            I’m in. I took care of buying the food and drinks for the Back to School BBQ we did last year. I can do that again this year.

            We showed a movie last year too. Should we do that again this year?

            Carroll

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25 12:22 PM
              Count me in too.  I have additional camping stuff that may be of use including a folding table, partially filled LP gas tank/stove (for baked beans) and some gas lanterns.

              j k keck
              oakland, california

            • kentreno@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30 8:03 PM