All Hands on Deck: text book room

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hey Dads,

      I'm sending this out to you since you are the only email list I have but please pass this info on to anyone and everyone:

      Tomorrow morning, after the Final Friday coffee, we will be organizing the text book room. This must get done before we can distribute text books to the students. Rhonda Jackson has graciously offered to manage the organization (even though her daughter moved on to Oakland Tech this year!), but we need a lot of laborers. Even if you can only help out for 315-30 minutes, please do pitch in.

      This would be a great job for some enthusiastic 6th grade parents!

      Cheers,
      Kag