First day of school

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
      Dads,

      We really need volunteers for the first day of school. Please sign up and/or pass this along to your partners, friends, neighbors. We especially need 6th grade guides - folks to hang out in the garden for a few minutes after the first bell rings and then walk 6th graders to their class rooms. Please sign up on the Google doc or reply to me and let me know when you can volunteer and I'll sign you up.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As77oMAzosSHdEJvN0xXTjNMa3FDUjMwdG55WG9FQlE&usp=sharing

      Cheers,
      Kag