Project Peace -- this Saturday from 9 until Noon

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hi guys,

      This Saturday Claremont is holding a Project Peace Day from 9 until noon.  As most of you know, this is a workday where we help get the school ready for the new year.  This year we have received a lot of requests from teachers for assistance.  If at all possible, it would be great if you could help out.  Activities will include gardening, painting, moving items, organizing, etc.

      Also, if anyone has bolt cutters, can you let me know if you can bring them as we may need them to cut some locks before moving computers.

      Thanks,

      Patrick