Grill and Chill (August 3rd; 4:00-7:30pm)-

  • bart.garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013
      As we are not able to get the full roster and contact information for our incoming sixth graders, we are going to postpone an official welcome of the class to the SEPTEMBER Grill and Chill (Sept 7). More information to follow on that event as we will provide food, paper products, and utensils.

      In the meantime, we will have our usual First Saturday "Grill and Chill" next Saturday (August 3) from 4:00 to 7:30. The grill will be hot and the sports equipment will be out. Bring your food for the grill, plates/utensils, and a dish to share if you are able.

      If you are able to help me set-up at 3:30, then please let me know (bart.garrett@...).