last day of school

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hey Dads,

      One last reminder to show up at Claremont from 11:00-1:00 tomorrow to extra eyes for the last day of school. There has been some buzz about shenanigans planned so every extra body will be appreciated. I hope it turns out to be a non-event and we all just have a pleasant couple of hours saying "happy summer" to all the kids.

      Stop in the front office on your way in and we'll figure out where you can best be used.

      Cheers,
      Kag