Re: tonight, soliciting

  • Paul Vetter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Hey Guys,

      I'm passing on a request from the PTA poohbahs to raise funds for end-of-year staff gifts at Claremont. It's all coming a little last minute. What else is new? But the idea is to round up some cash, and turn it in to gift certificates for principals and staff. My wife has drawn the short straw to coordinate the thing before the end of school year. If you feel moved to contribute to this effort, you may give me, Paul Vetter, official subcommittee flunky, some cash or check (to "Claremont PTA," memo "staff gift") this evening at our meeting.

      Thanks,
      Paul Vetter

      Show Claremont's teachers and staff your appreciation for all their work this year! If we all pitch in, we can give every one of them an end-of-year gift at the Teacher Appreciation Lunch next week.

      You've probably noticed that we have two identical hard-working co-principals. You've seen what a great job Ms. Champion has done in the school office this year, and you hear her warm and pleasant voice on robo-calls more often than you hear from most of your friends and relatives. Your child learns from 6 of Claremont's 29 teachers every day. But did you know that we also have a school nurse, a librarian, three janitors, three counselors, and even more staff who support Claremont students and keep the school running?

      Please donate by making checks payable to "Claremont PTA" with "Staff Gift" in the memo line, or by putting cash in an envelope with "Staff Gift" on the front. Then put your donations in the PTA box in the school office by 4:00 on Monday, June 10th. All the donations will be pooled to offer gift cards to our dedicated and deserving staff!

      Questions? Contact 7th grade parent Jen Vetter at jrvetter@... or (cell) 510 517 3186