Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Korean Dinner Wednesday!

  • tim wong
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      Kag,

      Sorry guys… won't be able to make it tonight.  I have a Chabot event to go to tonight.

      Tim

      C TIM WONG, AIA

      BUTTRICK WONG Architects
      1144 65th Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
      t  510.594.8700 x11
      f  510.594.8702
      c 415.269.0796

      From: paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...>
      Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:20 AM
      To: dads club <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Claremont Dads Club] Korean Dinner Wednesday!

      After all of the volunteering, it's time to reward yourselves with beer and bul go gi. The last Dads Club meeting is this Wednesday at Casserole House (http://www.casserolehouse.com/) 6:30 drinks, 7:00 dinner and meeting. Please let me know if you can make it so I can give the restaurant an a ccurate-ish number.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kag

    • Bart Garrett

        From: paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...>