Korean Dinner Wednesday!

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013
      After all of the volunteering, it's time to reward yourselves with beer and bul go gi. The last Dads Club meeting is this Wednesday at Casserole House (http://www.casserolehouse.com/) 6:30 drinks, 7:00 dinner and meeting. Please let me know if you can make it so I can give the restaurant an accurate-ish number.

      Hope to see you there!

      Kag
    • s evison
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2013
        Kag,
        Count me in.

        Sam Evison
        4319 Montgomery Street
        Oakland, CA  94611

        tel.  510.601.6854

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
          I'm in on Wednesday evening. Pass the kimchee.
        • tim wong
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
            Kag,

            Sorry guys… won't be able to make it tonight.  I have a Chabot event to go to tonight.

            Tim

            C TIM WONG, AIA

            BUTTRICK WONG Architects
            1144 65th Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
            t  510.594.8700 x11
            f  510.594.8702
            c 415.269.0796

            From: paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...>
            Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:20 AM
            To: dads club <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

            After all of the volunteering, it's time to reward yourselves with beer and bul go gi. The last Dads Club meeting is this Wednesday at Casserole House (http://www.casserolehouse.com/) 6:30 drinks, 7:00 dinner and meeting. Please let me know if you can make it so I can give the restaurant an a ccurate-ish number.

            Hope to see you there!

            Kag

          • Bart Garrett

              From: paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...>