End of year volunteers

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I mentioned at the last meeting that I was going to send out one doc will all of the Dads Club volunteer asks for the end of the year. Here it is:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As77oMAzosSHdFJ0aUdYRDJoR0ZsV09lVk9qRHUxamc&usp=sharing

      I wasn't going to send this until I got all the shifts finalized, but other volunteer asks are starting to go around so I want to make sure we get things covered. Note that a lot of the shifts do not have final times or numbers for them. I will update as I get information.

      Cheers,
      Kag