Raiders coming to Claremont -- Volunteers needed this Thursday

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      This Thursday (5/16) the Oakland Raiders are putting together some sort of program at Claremont.  I am very short on details, but our PE teacher, Ms. Moss, has asked for three volunteers to help out with the third period 6th grade PE class (10:30 to 11:30 AM) when members of the Raider's organization will be there.  You won't be expected to play football -- just help keep an eye on the kids. I'll be helping out, so we just need two more people.

      If you are available, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Patrick