Fw: LRPG Yard Sale Results

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      In case you all didn't see this yet.

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Chris Moraes <clm318@...>
      To: PeraltaCommunity <peraltacommunity@yahoogroups.com>; lowerrockridgeparents@yahoogroups.com; claremontboosters@yahoogroups.com; colbyparkwatch@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:15 PM
      Subject: [PeraltaCommunity] LRPG Yard Sale Results

      Hi,

      I wanted to send a message to let you all know the results from our fabulous Lower Rockridge Parents Group 12th Annual Yard Sale. We actually still have a few items to sell so the final tally may go up a bit, but at this point the yard sale, bake sale, hot dogs & lemonade stand brought in over $9300. After expenses the proceeds will be divided between Peralta and Claremont and each school should get over $4400!

      Thank you to everyone in the community that donated items, priced items, transported items for us, worked at the sale, promoted the sale and shopped at the sale. We couldn't have done it without everyone's contribution.

      I hope next year can be just as successful and keep this tradition going (and growing).

      Thanks!!

      Chris Moraes
      LRPG Yard Sale Coordinator