Pancake Breakfast scheduling

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hi everyone --

      Our PTA president, Amy Vaughan, has asked us to schedule the pancake breakfast so that we can get it on Claremont's calendar.  I am getting info from Chabot and Peralta as to their spring events so as not to have any conflicts.

      I think an April date works reasonably well for the pancake breakfast especially since it is the Mason's service month.  Before scheduling with them I wanted to get input from dads' club members.  Do you think April works ok? Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Patrick
    • David Gibbons

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2011

          Thanks Patrick. April makes sense to me.

          Carroll