Playathon volunteer document

  • Brian Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      Claremont families,

      Thank you to those of you who have RSVP’d to the Playathon this Friday.  If you would like to officially volunteer, I have created a google document on which to sign up.  There are differing jobs to do and time frames.  Please click the link below to enter your name and sign up for a slot.  Signing up will help me know who to expect, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ai0YroN3RekQdE9Gd3IweUd1bnJOVi05VTdkS2dDb2c&output=html

      This will be a lot of fun, so even if you don’t sign up for a job I hope you will come and enjoy the music.

      Thanks,

      Brian Rice