First Saturday BBQ in the Claremont Garden (May 4 from 4:00 to 7:00)

  • bart.garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      First Saturday BBQ in the Claremont Garden
      (Sponsored by the Claremont Dads' Club and Garden Committee)

      When? May 4 and every First Saturday from 4:00 to 7:00

      Who? Anyone and Everyone*

      What to Bring? We will have grills, garden tools, and sports equipment. You bring your own items for the grill, drinks, plates, and utensils. Also, if you are able, feel free to bring a side dish to share (salad, chips, veggie tray, etc.).**

      What will we do? Chill, play some games, work in the garden, hang out with the kids and with one another.

      Why? This is a great way to build Claremont Community. We hope neighbors and passersby will join in, as well as many students, perspective students, parents, and guardians.

      *Students must have a chaperone or must come with a friend who has a chaperone in attendance.
      **If costs are prohibitive for you, then please email Bart at bart.garrett@.... We can get you a BART ticket or bus pass, and there will be food to share so we want you there!
      ***Bart (dad of CMS 6th grader) communicating for the Dads' Club