Re: [Claremont Dads Club] bike for 19-year old

  • Paul Vetter
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
      I likewise have a road bike which would work for a pretty tall person.  Could work for someone perhaps 5'6" or taller. I would put flat pedals on it for you.

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Mikes Mail wrote:

      I have a rode bike, Declan use it last year, that is available. would work fro someone 5' 10" to 6' 2"

      Mike
      On Apr 17, 2013, at 6:23 AM, Molly Brostrom & Todd Schafer wrote:

      Hey Mike and CMS Dads Club,

      An older son of one of the Emerson parents is interested in biking in the Ride for a Reason but doesn't have a bike. Anyone have or know of one he could borrow?

      Thanks,
      Molly and Todd
      589-8878