LRPG Yard Sale

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 9:21 AM
      Hiya Claremont!

      This Saturday is the LRPG Yard Sale. This is a community event put on by the Lower Rockridge Parents Group. Since it began, this yard sale has directed its proceeds to Peralta but last year, they gave half of it – totaling over $3000 - to Claremont. They are planning on doing the same this year, so the success of this event is in our best interest. We need to support the events that support our school!

      There are several ways you can take part:

      - volunteer for a shift by signing up online. There are a lot of different work shifts you can do – schlepping merchandise on Friday (and getting first dibs on buying stuff!), setting up, helping sell, schlepping stuff to donation sites after the event.

      - Dads Club is in charge of running a grill from 10 to 1. I think we have enough people for the later shift but we need a couple for the earlier shift. Feel free to sign up even if you aren't a dad.

      - LRPG would love to have someone with a truck on hand to make deliveries of larger items during the sale. There are usually just a few of these, but each trip delivery us more money!

      - Deb French is running a bake sale, so you can make some breakfast-y items or sweets. Last year the barbecue and bake sale made over $700!

      Online sign up for all volunteer shifts is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhETyWPCYZDddGJ4cnY0c2xhOFdBMGpldlN5a1VQb1E&usp=sharing/

      Please forward to any other Claremonters who are not on this list.

      Thanks in advance,
      Kag
    • s evison
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 9:54 AM
        Paul,

        I can bring my pick-up to do deliveries between 10 and 1.

        I'll help with the 10.00 - 11.00 Grill shift until any deliveries arise.

        I need to leave promptly at 1.00pm though.

        Best,
        Sam.

        Sam Evison
        4319 Montgomery