Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Gear request

  • Mike Mages
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2013
      got one - medium size with metal frame - come by and check it out
      On Apr 10, 2013, at 7:43 PM, Paul Vetter wrote:

      Hey --
      Any of you guys have a serious backpack I can borrow for Kurtis to take on the running club overnight trip? I was just rooting through the attic, but all I can come up with is an old one I used to use, which is way too tall for Kurtis (who is 5'0"). It's not a very serious packing trip -- only a 3-4 mile hike in -- and I figure I will be carrying a heavy load anyway, but it would be nice if he had a proper sized pack. An adult small size or a women's size would be much better than this large thing. Shoot me an email or cell call if you think you might have one. I'll come pick it up at your place...

      pavetter@...
      510-387-0671