Pancake Breakfast / lost & found / BBQ

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013

      Hi guys –

      Thanks to everyone who helped out with the breakfast today. We’ll have the final fundraising total soon, but we did well. First prize goes to Paul Vetter and Patrick Zak for major ticket sales over the past month. And big thanks to Jen Vetter for ticket sales and her generous help too. We should bestow Jen with an honorary Dads Club membership.

      A large brown zip hoodie and a 4yr old size Gap sweater with red & grey stripes were left behind at the breakfast. I’ll bring them to the BBQ today, but email me if they’re yours.

      Nap time. BBQ starts at 4pm. See you there -

      Carroll